Thank you so so so much for the love and support on my Professional Makeup Kit. In case you’re reading this and wondering what I am talking about, I had posted my kit on my Prerna & Co. Instagram account and Vueset reposted it!
I posted it on Instagram not realizing it would get so much love! I felt writing a quick blog post was the best way to answer everyones questions/comments!
KIT I HAVE & USE
Available on Amazon (click the link to purchase kit)
Relabel 3 Layer Multi – Functional Professional Makeup Train Case Super Large
CONTAINERS FOR ORGANIZING
- MUJI PP Make Box (this is the larger containers you see my skincare and foundations in)
- MUJI PP Case for Cotton Buds (this is what I have stored some highlights and blushes in + eye makeup and lipgloss)
- Nylon Pen Case Black (Black pouches in the updated photo I posted on Instagram on February 27th, 2019). These contain skin prep and pencils.
- MUJI Pet Cylinder Bottle (Liquid Foundations – MAC PRO LONGWEAR)
- Vueset Bonanza (I have my Make Up For Ever HD Stick foundations, MAC Paint Pots, MAC cream blushes, MAC concealers all in just ONE Bonanza palette)
- Vueset Tahiti
- It fits 24 lipsticks in the palm of your hand. Vueset palettes are a must have for all makeup artists.
In these bottles I have; setting sprays, water, brush cleaner and Beauty So Clean.
In these I store Laura Mercier, Chanel and Make Up For Ever loose/setting powders. This honestly makes life so much easier as it is very compact yet fits a ton of product! For Pigments I bought the smaller size of this Jar and it also works great!
Thank you so much again, I hope this post helped you in some way!
Follow me on Instagram: @prerna.co