- For on location bookings please choose an area where the artist(s) can set up, preferably with good natural light.
- An outlet, a table and a chair will be required.
- Please ensure the working space is clean and uncluttered.
- There should be space to move around and work.
- For larger bookings, please ensure every individual is ready for their scheduled time to prevent any delays.
- If you wear contacts, please make sure you put them in before the start of your appointment.
- If the outfit to be worn is hard to pull over the head and/or and may affect hair/makeup, please have it on prior to your appointment start time.
MAKEUP & BRIDAL TRIALS
- Please ensure that your face is washed and clean prior to the start of your appointment (no products/makeup).
- Please avoid doing peels and intense skin treatments close to your booking day if you tend to react.
- Exfoliate your lips, & thread/tweeze or wax facial hair for optimal makeup application.
- Do not get waxed the day of or day before your appointment.
- Research looks and decide what appeals to your personal taste. Narrow it down to 2-3 key makeup looks and hairstyles.
- Share with the artist(s), what inspires you, what you like, what you do not like.
- If you have your bridal outfit already picked out, please bring a picture of it to your trial.
- Wear a top that may be a similar colour to your bridal outfit if possible. If you do not have something similar please wear white or black.